Before a child may enroll at Children's Montessori Preschool, he or she must meet the following requirements
- be at least 2 1/2 years of age and toilet trained (a $50.00/month fee will be charged if a student is not yet completely potty-trained).
- have current inoculations and have proof on file with the school. State approved waivers will not be accepted.
- visit the school to meet the teachers and become familiar with the environment (please call us at 661-4018 to schedule your visit)
- have all paperwork completed and on file with the school (registration form, enrollment agreement, carpool form and discipline statement)
- paid $100.00 registration fee and $300.00 supply fee (these fees are non-refundable, but the supply fee will be prorated for students starting mid-semester)
- have first month's tuition paid before first day of school